Bisonpharmacy.com is a marketing company that assists with the sale of products and services from authorized pharmacies within Canada and internationally. The terms and conditions for these sales, called the “Terms of Sale,” apply to transactions between Bisonpharmacy.com’s authorized pharmacies (the “Pharmacy”) and the customer (the “Customer”). By accepting delivery of the products, the Customer agrees to the Terms of Sale.
1. Personal Examination. The Customer has recently received a physical examination from a licensed practitioner and has been prescribed medication, so they do not need to have another examination.
2. Original Prescription Required. Bisonpharmacy.com requires the original prescription from the Customer’s licensed practitioner in order to process an order. The prescription can be delivered by the Customer or received by Bisonpharmacy.com via facsimile.
3. Power of Attorney. The Customer grants the Pharmacy permission to act as their attorney and agent for the purposes of obtaining a legally valid prescription for any prescription the Customer has sent to Bisonpharmacy.com and packaging and delivering the Customer’s prescriptions. The Customer’s authorization also allows for the collection and disclosure of personal and health information to Bisonpharmacy.com, the Pharmacy, and any other relevant health professionals. The Customer can revoke this authorization at any time.
4. Orders; Prices; Payment Terms; Interest. Bisonpharmacy.com may handle the collection of order information and payment on behalf of the Pharmacy. An order is not considered confirmed until it is accepted in writing by Bisonpharmacy.com. The prices for products are determined by the Pharmacy and listed on Bisonpharmacy.com’s website at the time the order is accepted. These prices are subject to change without notice. Payment must be received by Bisonpharmacy.com before an order is accepted unless credit terms have been arranged. Payment can be made by credit card, wire transfer, bank draft, personal check, or money order. If credit terms have been agreed upon, invoices are due within 30 days of the invoice date and are subject to an 18% annual interest rate for late payment.
5. Shipping Charges; Taxes. In certain cases, Bisonpharmacy.com may be responsible for preparing and issuing invoices on behalf of the Pharmacy. These invoices may include separate charges for shipping and handling. The Customer is responsible for paying any applicable taxes for the order, as required by the jurisdiction of the sale. These taxes may be shown on the invoice from Bisonpharmacy.com.
6. Shipping. Delivery of the product to the Customer occurs when the product leaves the Pharmacy. The Pharmacy will then arrange for the product to be shipped to the Customer’s home address. It usually takes an average of 14 to 21 days for the product to arrive. If the product is delayed past 28 days, the Customer can notify Bisonpharmacy.com, and the Pharmacy will replace and re-deliver the product. Bisonpharmacy.com is not responsible for any damages or delays caused by the shipment.
7. Warranties. The manufacturer of each product is solely responsible for any warranties associated with the product. Bisonpharmacy.com does not provide any warranties or guarantees for the products or services covered by these Terms of Sale, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Any claims regarding the products will only be resolved through the replacement of the product.
9. Return & Refund Policy. Bisonpharmacy.com and the Pharmacy will only accept returns for credit if the products were dispensed incorrectly or if a delivery error occurred. Bisonpharmacy.com may update its return policy and the Customer agrees to review it each time they place an order.
10. Recall Policy. We have a Recall Policy in place. Please refer to the Recall Policy for more information. Bisonpharmacy.com may update its Recall Policy and the Customer agrees to review it each time they place an order.
11. Products and Services. Bisonpharmacy.com reserves the right to change or discontinue the products and services displayed on its website at any time without notice. Please note, international orders may be substituted for a Canadian source and shipped from Canada earlier if stock is available.
12. Exports. Not all of Bisonpharmacy.com’s services are available in all provinces in Canada or in other countries. The Food and Drug Administration in the United States considers it illegal to import prescription drugs from international pharmacies. When placing an order, the Customer confirms that the sale, delivery, and shipment of the products will not violate any laws or regulations in their jurisdiction.
13. Entire Agreement. The Customer agrees that these Terms of Sale and any related documents are the complete agreement between the Customer, Bisonpharmacy.com, and the Pharmacy. This agreement replaces any previous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, between the parties. In the event of a conflict between these Terms of Sale and any related documents, the Terms of Sale will take precedence.
14. Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions. The invalid or unenforceable provision will be considered separable from the rest of the agreement.
15. Headings. The section headings in these Terms of Sale are for convenience and do not form a part of the agreement. They should not be used to interpret the agreement.
16. Force Majeure. Bisonpharmacy.com is not responsible for any delays or failures in performance caused by circumstances beyond its control, such as product shortages, postal delays, customs delays, or lost shipments. They are not required to inform the Customer of such delays. The Customer is responsible for finding alternative products and covering any costs associated with these purchases.
17. Governing Law. The Customer understands that Bisonpharmacy.com is a Canadian business based in Manitoba and that they are purchasing medications that are approved for sale in the Pharmacy’s jurisdiction. The Customer’s medications become their property when they leave the Pharmacy. Any agreements or contracts with the Pharmacy are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction where the sale takes place. Disputes with Bisonpharmacy.com will be resolved according to Manitoba laws.
18. Knowledge and Consent. The Customer confirms that they have read and understand the terms and conditions of these Terms of Sale. They agree to these terms freely and without any pressure or influence. The Terms of Sale are available on Bisonpharmacy.com’s website at all times and can be provided in hard copy upon request. The Customer had the opportunity to seek legal advice before agreeing to these terms.